Monday, June 15, 2009

How the cluck are you?



I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but it happens to me constantly. I will see a card idea I like, then I will click a link to something else, and then something else, on and on and then, I can't find my way back! Well one day during my crazy Blog Hopping I came across these chicken cards. I thought they were so cute! I want to share this Blog, because I thought her Tuesday Challenges are way cool. Check it out.
I free hand cut the chicken base, and heart wing. I used a med primitive heart punch for the beak and comb, a small flower punch for eye, and a reg. hole punch for the pupil. Misc brown button with twine threaded through.
-Jen
PS- I think "Happy Clucking Birthday" is pretty funny too!


4 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Those are great! Too funny!

Donna's Dalliances said...

Really Cute, Jen! I love 'em.

Janice W. said...

I love these! They are so cute!!!

Kathie said...

I really love your chicken card. I have a thing for chickens, roosters and polka dots! :)