Friday, January 8, 2010

"Think INK" Challenge time "monochromatic"




This week your challenge is brought to you by Artful INKables customer DINA KOWEL, and she wants you to MAKE A MONOCHROMATIC CARD. I went with Black, and I would say my creation ended up being loosely monochromatic, I used a little to much white. I used the AI stamp set "Fictionally Inspired" and a gorgeous Heart charm from Artful INKables. You can find both the stamps and charm ----> Here.

* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them!


**IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!----> Here.


You have until Monday, January 18, 2010, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, January 5, 2010 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: