Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Playing Catch Up!











Hello!
I have almost caught up with my long list of things I need to do for card making. Whew! One of the things I've needed to do, was make cards with the wonderful card kits my secret sister had sent me. The kits were all so wonderful and very much appreciated. I was able to make all the cards pictured above with supplies left over! Thank you Deb for being the best Secret Sister ever!
On another note make sure to head over to the Artful INKables Blog---> HERE, for a new Think INK Challenge. This time the 2 week challenge is to make a CAS card (clean and simple). You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them! IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!
You have until Monday, December 21, 2009, midnight Pacific Standard Time to enter. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, December 22, 2009 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Those are super adorable!! Love the snowmen cards.