Friday, November 6, 2009

4x4 Note card Holder and the AI "Think INK Challenge"



Hello!


I haven't had much time to stamp this week, between running my little guy to all his Mommy and Me play dates and juggling my teenage daughters schedules. Where does the time go? Last weekend I was able to put together my project for this weeks Think INK challenge.

This weeks Think INK challenge is to use any technique or create any 3-D item that you have never tried before. You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them!

**IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!* You have until Monday, November 9, 2009, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, November 10, 2009 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!*

When posting your link, please post the link directly to your creation- so if it's on your blog, please link it directly to the specific post with your creation.* If uploading to SCS or PCP, please add the keyword AIC06

For my creation I tried a 4x4 note card holder, I made using my Scor-Pal. After looking at several other box ideas online, I came up with my own design and I think it turned out fabulously! I used some ribbon for the handle then used the same ribbon on the note cards. I used the New Artful INKables stamp set "A Bird's Song." I made the notecards thank you notes and used the nest with eggs stamp on them. Then on the holder I used the main bird and added the nest to her branch. I paper pieced the eggs to make them stand out a little.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Jen these are beautiful!!!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love this little set.

Deborah Young said...

So nice, Jen! Your ribbon is perfect with these colors.