Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sunny Farm Breakfast Casserole



Hello!

Well the cold weather finally made its way to Vegas with a vengance! I was wearing flip flops yesterday and today I had to break out the sweatshirts!

Today I wanted to share a recipe card I made using the "Down on the Farm" stamp set from Artful INKables. I love making recipe cards and this stamp set was perfect for my Breakfast casserole recipe. You can find the wonderful Artful INKables stamps ---> HERE

This is the recipe I make for my family on Christmas morning. It is Delicious! I made some pumpkin Bread yesterday so I guess you could say I'm starting to get into the holiday mood!

Have a great day!





3 comments:

Jessie said...

Love the stamps, layout, colours, actually everything about it!

GiftsByHeidi said...

So so cute!! I love it. Great job.

Janice W. said...

This is so cute and colorful! Love the gingham tab!