Monday, April 20, 2009

Flower Pot Cards











I saw the cutest flower pot card on my friend Heidi's blog, she had found the directions on this blog.
This is my version of this really cute and easy card. I used some hydrangea type flowers for one pot and a sizzix die & cuttlebug dots folder for the other. I chalked, paper pierced, inked and only used supplies I had! Yeah! The paper I used for the pots already looked like marble, so that was an added bonus. I ended up making 26 of them in the end, some for one swap and the rest for my monthly card club. I left them blank inside I thought some might want to say different things and there is limited space. Best of all they fit in a A2 envelope!
-Jen












1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

OMG! You made that many!? I know they're easy but geez. That must have taken awhile. They look great!!