Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ga Ga over Green


Happy Thursday!

I just finished up some ATC's for a swap i am in, over at the Stamp Shack. I used my new spellbinder paisley dies and my new SU scallop edge punch! The rules for ATC's are they must be 2.5 x 3.5 in size and they must only be traded never bought or sold. They are tiny pieces of art! When you join a swap there is usually a theme to follow, in this case the theme was "Ga Ga over Green" the host asked that we only use the color green. I really like what i came up with.
-Jen

2 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is a really cute ATC Jen! Green isn't a color I use a lot but I love what you did with it. Hope your move went well.

Phree said...

Great ATC, I love green. Enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing what you make. Love the stamped dog card.